This is my passion
Over the past 8 years I have worked exclusively with:
Interactive Environments | Digital Signage | Video Wall | Audio and Lighting Experience
I enjoy all aspects of delivering quality interactive digital signage and video wall experiences. I am eager to support and help guide the coordination and communication between the different project teams for the successful development, deployment, and service of digital media and display installations.
My ability to support 8 points of System Development Life-Cycle has given me a unique skill to communicate and assist the process from concept to deployment and into the future.
Planning | Systems Analysis & Requirements | System Design | Development | Integration & Testing | Implementation | Operations & Maintenance | End of Life & New Life
- 8 years Digital Signage and Video Wall Deployment, Content and Application Delivery
- 8 years Systems Operation, Maintenance, Troubleshoot, and Refresh
- 8 years Interactive Control: Touch, Camera, Audio, Remote, Mobile
- Ability to create operational processes and documentation to train customers, coworkers, and management
Cisco DMS/IEC/Telepresence | Polycom | Crestron |Exton | AMX | Tandberg | NEC | Planar/Leyard | BrightSigne | ELO Touch | Pro Tools/Mbox | Intel NUC | Sparton | M-Audio | Safire Pro | Panasonic
Adobe Premier/After Effects/Photoshop/Illustrator |
HTML | PHP | Java Script | Cycling 74 Max | Ableton Live | Avid Pro Tools
Mac Pages/Numbers/Keynote | MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint | Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
ABC | Adobe | Bexar County | Brown-Forman | Charles Schwab | Citrix | County of Midland | Disney | ExxonMobil | Embarcadero Center | Ingram Micro | Jack Daniels| NASA | National Japanese American Historical Society | Riverbed | Salvator Ferragamo | Orange County Convention Center | Polycom | San Francisco Giants | Sempra Energy | U.S. Army | Woodford Reserve | World Wide Technology |
SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT LIFE-CYCLE EXPERIENCE
- Participated in the initiation of concept proposals with technical and logistical information.
- Provided technical insight related to environmental implementation of lighting, audio, and interactive experience.
- Created documents to express system boundaries and recommend hardware solutions to accomplish proposed designs.
- Participated in the creation of planning documents providing information on time and hardware requirements related to design, development, and testing.
- Source manufacturers and recommend audiovisual hardware and software components to meet the needs of our clients.
Systems Analysis & Requirements
- Participated in the review process for proposed projects and how it meets end-user requirements.
- Helped to create functional documentation providing technical information based on hardware being used.
- Provided technical information regarding digital signage best practice and signage ADA requirements.
- Provided technical analysis of physical environment for intended installation.
- Evaluate and Review
Architectural Plans | Network Routing | Audiovisual Routing | Patch Equipment | Placement of Installation and equipment
- Created documentation and temples to assist designers in their delivery of required functionality.
- Establish base requirements to ensure proper end functionality at high resolution with consistent play across network on all media players.
- Assisted the graphic design team with production of audio, video and still image development.
- Develop content production guidelines to meet design requirements.
- Coordinate with project managers, engineers, designers, and quality assurance team to establish project technical and equipment needs replicate deployment solution for development.
- Provision VM and physical server components build production, staging, and live environments
- Provisioning media players locally and remotely
- Custom build media and video wall server
- Setup network connectivity, displays, interactive cameras, touch interface, audio & video routing
Integration & Testing
- Build test environments to meet end-user requirements.
- Participated in the testing of hardware and software.
- Integrated design temple into system software.
- Encode video and optimize content for best play.
- Manage database population and content migration.
- Troubleshoot and review code.
- Manage onsite installation to ensure that all components are done to required specification allowing the proper function of the hardware, software, integrated solution, and content.
- Create documentation and diagrams of deployment environment and equipment to ensure project continuity with installation and ongoing content development.
- Key point person to logistically deliver end product hardware and software solutions.
- Packaging, transport/shipping, onsite receiving, installation, configuration and onsite testing.
- Hardware and software updates.
- Loading of database and audiovisual content.
- Live Building/Editing Temples.
Operations & Maintenance
- Live video wall and digital system operation, real-time updates and modification.
- Create documentation and preform customer training.
- Hardware, Software, and Content: Update and Replacement
- Perform systematic diagnostic troubleshooting, testing, repair and adjustment to integrated audiovisual systems:
Displays | Media Players | Cameras | Touch Interface | Audio and Video Processing and Routing | Network Connectivity | Application and Content Servers
End of Life & New Life
- Lead the process for end of hardware and legacy systems.
- Proposed hardware and software solution:
Migrate, Update, or Leverage Legacy Systems and Content.
- Provided systematic process for content migration and data integration.
- Provided system archival of legacy content and software.
CAREER EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Array Interactive, San Jose, California April 2011-Present
Digital Media Engineer: Hardware-Software Integration / Content Preparation/ Technical Support
- Recommend and evaluate A/V hardware, digital signage/experiential design software, interactive technology
- Setting up internal test environments and managing onsite installation and training.
- Serve as a point of contact for client technical support and maintenance.
- Manage equipment and on-going performance of signage and demo installations.
Independent Consultant/ Freelance, Santa Clara, California
Project Management/ Graphic Design-Lay Out/ Technical Consultant September 2000-Present
- Manage all project/ event income and expenses.
- Build client relations and address concerns.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve questions.
- Monitor site traffic and proactively ensure robust environment.
- Act as main contact in publishing content to websites.
- Provide front-line technical support.
Design Reactor, Campbell, California.
Project Manager/ Website Maintenance-Integration/ IT Support December 1999-October 2000
Worked closely with the current and founding members of the Company to build successful multimedia solutions enterprise. Beyond standard assignments of project management, production, and technology support, assisted in the establishment of general company planning and operation policies.
University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 1994-1999
Public Planning and Policy Management
Evergreen Community College, San Jose, California 2001-2002
Math and Science
San Jose City College, San Jose, California 2003
DeAnza/ Foothill Community College, Los Altos, California 2005
Music Production, Business Law